[Healeys] Big Healey Trunk Hinge Spacing Outside to outside Measurement Survey Needed.

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 14:07:27 MDT 2013

Dave:  More than you asked for:
Outside to outside:  26 3/4 inches.  Inside to inside:  24 7/8 inches.

I remove the pins with either a small drift or the pin that I use to replace
them.  Those are Cotterless hitch pins also known as detent or ring pins,
3/16 X 2 inches. I have modified my rack to be easily removable.  The legs
rest on the inside of the bumper (more detail available if needed) and the
rack is held down by a bungee cord that goes around the trunk handle.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031