[Healeys] Race Series Question

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:30:34 MDT 2013

I try not to differ with Michael Salter but--assuming you are talking about
the event that took place in 2005--in this case I must.  The Official Name
was the Australian-United States Healey Challenge (AUHC).

I had the pleasure of hosting a bunch of the Aussies at my place between
the Summit Point and VIR events.  We did a tour of DC which culminated at a
party at the Australian embassy.  What a fine bunch of people and great
racers.

Best--Michael Oritt