[Healeys] Fwd: Luggage Rack

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 14:49:12 MDT 2013

Thanks Gary.

I think my hinges probably have headless tapered pins rather than rivets, but
finding a way to press those pins out without maring the chrome is goint be
fun.

But at the bottom edge there is too little gap for those paddle ends to fit
without at least snagging the paint on the shroud everytime I shut the lid. An
the bumper looks to be right behind the gap so that the studs on the end of
the paddles looks like it will catch the bumper.

I'm interested in reversing the legs and angling them into the overriders.
Does that obviate the need for attaching the spades to the lower lip?

-Dave

> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> From: editorgary at aol.com
> Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:43:26 -0400