[Healeys] I can't resist: now the top topics are:

Thomas J. Morrione tjmorrio at colby.edu
Sat Jun 15 11:24:43 MDT 2013

I've added the "Is it coolant or is it not coolant" discussion to: 1. "What
IS the real Healey Blue color?" 2. "What is the best engine oil and
weight?"3. "Which side is the LEFT side of the car?"  FWIW, I actually do
enjoy these discussions. Undoubtedly I've left out out other "classic"
topics?

Seriously, I've learned a great deal from each of the exchanges. All I
really knew about coolants other than water is that they should be disposed
of "properly." And, we all know what that means . . .
Tom
'65 BJ8
'67 BJ8