[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 5, Issue 305

Tadeusz Malkiewicz Tadeusz.Malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sat Jun 15 02:14:18 MDT 2013

Ray,

Is this a ivory white? I might have seen it.

I was in California few weeks ago and actually looked at a car at Beverly
Hills Club (Jaguar xk150).
My observations were as follows:
- negotiate. I reduced the price from 54k to 46k.
- ask for a title. Although the sale as agreed, BHC was not able to produce
a title for the car and turned down the sale after 6 weeks of waiting.

Regards,

Tadek