[Healeys] Black specs on the trunk lid.

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jun 15 01:27:53 MDT 2013

On short runs and during warming up the exhaust will spray water with
soot condensed from the exhaust gasses. This is probably what has
settled on the bodywork near the exhaust. Perfectly normal.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl