[Healeys] Antifreeze

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Jun 12 19:17:42 MDT 2013

  Sorry Gary, but I do not know the USA market. I suppose all main oil
companies can supply coolant? They do overhere, but there are also many
other suppliers e.g. Halfords, Comma, Brezan etc.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl