[Healeys] Antifreeze

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:11:22 MDT 2013

FWIW I crewed on a RX7 SCCA race car. It always overheated. They had been
using water wetter with poor results.
I pulled the rad made sure it was clean ( it was) and refilled the system
50/50 with the factory antifreeze from the shop.
The car no longer o/heated on the track.
Color me unimpressed with water wetter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:27, "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg at abrazosdata.com> wrote:

> When I first installed WW, water and some water pump lube, I seemed to be
observing a few degrees temp decrease in my normal running. RedLine's website
is full of convincing testimonials on the product lowering temps pulling
trailers up mountain grades, etc.