[Healeys] Antifreeze

T+ B Willig willig at wtnet.de
Wed Jun 12 13:23:35 MDT 2013

Gentlemen,

please be very careful when backflushing the engine! I did this,
disconnecting my brain from the working parts of my body (!), and was
wondering why the cockpit was full of water puddles. I busted the  heater
core :-((

Please note that normally the domestic water pressure is too much for the
heater core...you should not use water pressure above 1 bar. My pressure
gauge in the basement showed 4,5 bar! Way too much for a heater core to
survive..

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----