[Healeys] Pertronix Electronic Ingnition for BJ8 with TR6 Distributor Cap

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 11 12:01:49 MDT 2013

One step further: carry a spare distributor with a Petronix already
fitted. Plenty of old or second hand Petronic units around from old
Landrovers, Triumphs, Minis, or any old British heap as long as it has a
D23/5.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl