[Healeys] Canadian Grand Prix Drivers Parade

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:01:05 MDT 2013

>From the Austin-Healey Club of America, Quebec Chapter.  They have been
doing this for over 10 years.  Their Chapter President is Claude Lamontage.
They are the club that is putting on this years biggest annual event,
Conclave Charlevoix 2013, June 23rd b 28th 2013.  Go to our web site for
further details.
Where are you located?  We have local branches of our club in 45 locations
throughout the USA & Canada.  We would love to see you join us.
Gary Brierton
National AHCA President