[Healeys] A last few bits

Andrew Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jun 9 02:25:07 MDT 2013

After three years I am nearing the end of the first phase of rebuilding BN4 O
40559 which is assembling everything to driving condition to iron out the
inevitable bugs before a full stripdown for final paint.

We took a drive to
the beach last Sunday which was very pleasant. 3.54 diff and OD are a pleasure
to cruise and the Kilmartin chassis is tight and rattle free. A fine winters
day plus fully ceramic coated exhaust system meant that we had the heater and
blower on full hot all the way.
http://tinyurl.com/kkvh3cp

I'm on the hunt
for some good/used parts, please reply in private if anyone has NOS or used
spares of the following:

2 * windscreen pillar to shroud countersunk Philips
screws
2 * dome nuts for the hood toggle latches
1 * fuel pipe end- the part
that solders onto the engine-bay end of the main fuel pipe and has a large hex
on it with a threaded fitting to accept the flexible hose to the carbs. It is
different to the rear/fuel pump end fittings.
2 * RHD wiper arms and blades.
Mine are 'modified' to take a different style of blade and I'd like to have
the original type.
2 * hood frame slider/pivot bolts for BN4 Longbridge. Mine
have been brazed to the frame and aren't quite in the right places.
15 *
header rail wood screws that hold the aluminum retaining rail on
1 * door
checkstrap clevis pin, the one with a screwdriver slot that screws into the
chrome shoe.
[about 40] interior trim screws with Philips head. I can only
find Pozidrive ones online, anyone found a supply of original Philips ones?
Andy.