[Healeys] Fuel

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:58:55 MDT 2013

Fair call Gary.
I was being a bit "gung ho" with 20 minutes.
My dear old Mum told me millions of times to not exaggerate.... ;-)
Max revs with inadequate (low) octane fuel wouldn't take more than a couple of
minutes to prove my point....
20 minutes - yes - exaggeration.
Yes. Like you, I buy the best fuel available.
Sincerely.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone