[Healeys] enclosed trailer car hauling help between Tucson, AZ and Los Angeles

RCT2BNC at aol.com RCT2BNC at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 12:59:07 MDT 2013

Hi group,

I am in a bind, as my hauler of choice has moved  to Florida!

If anyone knows a reliable, insured  inclosed hauler that might take on the
following:

I am sending 2 Bugeye Sprites to Los Angeles from  Tucson, AZ. At the drop
site, I need them to pick up an Elva Courier plus 4  extra wheels/tires,
clean gas tank and 20 small boxes of bits-n-bobs and return  that load to
Tucson, AZ. It can go either way...CA---AZ---CA or  AZ---CA---AZ.

You can reply off list, so as not to make everyone  crazy.
_rct2bnc at aol.com_ (mailto:rct2bnc at aol.com)

Thanks,
Ben Cohen

soon to be 2 Bugeyes less and add an Elva to my  group