[Healeys] tuning and timing

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 00:48:37 MDT 2013

John

With the poor quality of todays fuel I think that 35 degrees advance is too
much for a road car. To answer one of your questions, that would be the
total advance when the mechanical advance is fully operational. The vacuum
advance is a fuel economy measure and only operates when the throttle is
slightly open.

Derek