[Healeys] French Healey

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Mon Jun 3 10:17:21 MDT 2013

With regard to Healeys in France, I'm taking my BT7 over to France in a
couple of weeks time. I aim to do some or all of the Route des Grandes
Alpes. (Google it.)
Anyhow, can anyone give me any tips with regard to contacts/telephone
numbers/whatever in France? There's a fairly good network over here and
likewise in, for example, the US. But France, despite being our nearest
continental neighbour, is a complete mystery to me in Healey terms. I know
that there are quite a few enthusiasts over there but am pretty ignorant as
to who is what and where. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Simon