[Healeys] BN-1 or BN-2 ?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 26 05:38:08 MDT 2013

According to the Clausager book the "sewage" (I am guessing we can thank a
"smart phone") line likely changed sometime in early BN2 production, but it
is not recorded exactly when, other differences, the BN2 front brake drums
were widened from 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" and the front fender was modified for
more clearance in the cutout for the front tire, which was raised a little
more than an inch I think.

The BN2s had the later rear axle, but the lat BN1s had it too, so not much
help there.

Greg Lemon