[Healeys] Austin-Healey Trivia

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Thu Jul 25 16:26:20 MDT 2013

OK
I think we have an answer. I didn't think of the BJ cars here, but as
Jean points out they apparantly have four of those rubber things. David
Nock is the winners I think, if noone objects, early BN4:s have one in
the trunk lid and one to keep the hood frame in place(sometimes) in
addition to the one on the bonnet.

Per