[Healeys] Steering column brace

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Tue Jul 23 22:44:40 MDT 2013

Hi John
I just checked with a friend who is a guru and he confirmed what Elton said.
Neither of my cars Bn1 & BT7 have these brackets so looks like a project for
me.
Many thanks for bringing this up
John Rowe
Qld Australia

Hi, John
Funny you should ask because I had the same question. It so happened that I
went to a car show last weekend and checked how this brace was attached on
two BJ8's that were at the show. the left end of the brace was attached to
the uppermost windshield post hole (the one closest towards the front of the
car. The right end of the brace was bolted to the upper steering column
bracket attachment point ( on the same bolt for the steering column clamp).
Hope this helps.