[Healeys] Aluminum door trim

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 21:55:12 MDT 2013

I polished mine on the old 100 too, they were scratched and the anodized
finish was worn off here and there, it is not correct and will not look
exactly the same as anodized, but if you start with some fine sandpaper,
then finer sandpaper and work your way to metal polish and a lot of elbow
grease you can get a really nice looking finish, and it doesn't cost $500.
The polished finish lasted well on my car too.

Regards, Greg Lemon