[Healeys] Pillar B finish

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Wed Jul 17 21:56:37 MDT 2013

John
IIRC, we finished the timber backing about 1/4inch or so from the edge,
leaving a flap instead of turning it back onto the rear of the board. This
was then glued to the metal and turned back over the edge .The furflex trim
then was fitted over the edge and butted up to the wood panel
Trust this is clear-if not let me know and I will take photo
Cheers
John Rowe
Qld Australia
BN1 BT7