[Healeys] Brake Fluid Reservoir Details (seriously concours)

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 14:38:01 MDT 2013

Michael,

IIRC, the concours guidelines is a living document with the
expectation that changes/additions/corrections could be made as more
information becomes available or additional original cars come to light.
Perhaps bringing this information to the committee's attention might be
helpful.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build: