[Healeys] Chrome hub caps

Paul Leeks paull at glasgows.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 06:09:42 MDT 2013

Hi all

I've just got some new shinny hub caps for my BN4.

What's the best way of ensuring they don't go rusty (like the old ones) ...
?

Thanks
Paul Leeks
100/6 BN4

--

  [image: Glasgows]Paul Leeks | Director
T 01772 767505 F 01772 767566 M 07718 523778 E paull at glasgows.co.uk

Glasgows
Customs House | Customs Way | Preston | Lancashire | PR2 2UW |
www.glasgows.co.uk
[image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/_Glasgows>   [image:
facebook]<http://facebook.com/glasgowsevents>

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not