[Healeys] Aluminum Radiators, Etc.

teamhealeytexas fredcrowley at teamhealeytexas.com
Sun Jul 14 11:45:51 MDT 2013

I'm still here. Currently rebuilding my race engine. I was planning on doing
the PVGP, but the tire rules they have in place don't allow for the Hoosier
Speedster tires that I use, and I can't afford a different set of tires just
for one event. A bit frustrating, especially since the PVGP are now allowing
later model cars. Ah well... such is life.

Y'all take care, eh?
Fred
Team Healey Texas