[Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:56:13 MDT 2013

BTW there are numerous sprites/Spridgets that will be running at both
events.

There are two Big Healeys running at PIRC--a 100 belonging to John Wood
which curiously is in the small bore group and a 3000 belonging to Walt
Peterson of Pittsburgh which is in the Lemans group in which I am placed.
PIRC is a pretty short track so that should be interesting.  I don't know
what the entries are for PVGP but the site should show whether there are
any Bigs entered there.

Best--Michael Oritt