[Healeys] Pittsburgh Vintage Car Race & British Car Day

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Jul 12 05:25:35 MDT 2013

I'll b there both days--blue BJ8 and white E-Type,66 OTS

see you there----you are in for a real treat!

tom
---- AAHealeyguy at aol.com wrote:

=============
Hi all.  Is anyone on the list going to the big event in Pittsburgh next
weekend (July) the Vintage Car Race and also British Car Day in Schenley
Park??

We will be there in Pittsburgh next week/weekend on a "working vacation"
and planning to go to the British Car Day event just for fun.  Let us know if
any of you are participating in the Show and we will stop by and say hi.  We
will not however have our Healey (1957 BN4) it will stay in sunny San
Diego.

Gerry K. (in San Diego)
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive