[Healeys] How Fast Does My Drive Shaft Spin??

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Wed Jul 10 16:13:27 MDT 2013

Price
Your rear axle gear ratio is 3.909:1. That means that the prop shaft
turns 3.9 revolutions for each wheel turn. The circumference of your
tires is approximately 1.90 meters (circa 75 inches). That means that
your wheels will turn 526 times per km, or 846 times per mile. Your prop
shaft turns 3.9 times those figures, thus 2050 per km or 3300 per mile.

Per in Sweden