[Healeys] BN1 Head

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Jul 7 18:29:54 MDT 2013

G'day

The cylinder head for the Austin A90 is different to that of the 100. So is
the cylinder block.

The 100 combustion chambers are far smaller and along with altered ports
provide an improved gas flow, plus the thermostat housing is much bigger in
the 100.

Whether the A90 design was returned to Harry Weslake Engineering or not
prior to casting is not known, but I would be surprised if it wasn't.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia