[Healeys] Parts vendor

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 19:49:04 MDT 2013

I dealt with Dick Burger quite a few times back in the early 2000s, I would
order from them, and they would send the parts and send me a bill, when I
asked him about this I know he said that most all the people he dealt with
were pretty honest and it hadn't been a problem, I think he maybe also
charged actual shipping so was easier to compute after the fact, but that
may be my old fuzzy mind playing tricks on me or mixing up a memory with
something else.  But anyway, a very nice guy to work with, out of Maine I
think.

I also remember hearing they went out of business many years ago, think it
may have been health reasons.

Greg Lemon