[Healeys] Hello

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Fri Jul 5 03:03:05 MDT 2013

Richard,

no, that's not possible. English is MY second language (with German being my first) and I never haven't had the faintest idea what he's talking about. <G>

Eric

richard mayor [mayorrichard at hotmail.com] wrote:

I have reached the point where I have to say something.   I have been reading
Ed's posts/replies for over 3 or 4 years now.  I have no idea what he is
talking about...ever.  Is English his second language?