[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed Jul 3 18:17:50 MDT 2013

Well---I coundn't disagree more---the optics in mine are bright and clear and
when the mirror is set parallel to the ground, I can actually see --not only
what is happening on the left--it gives me a pretty clear view of the
right---which worked out beautifully on the way to Conclave and back since I had
a big suitcase on the back.

Maybe you got a crap one, but mine is very clear and gives me great views.

I got mine from XK's Unlimited.

tom

---- Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave at hotmail.com> wrote:

I've been reading the compliments that the clip-on mirrors have been
receiving.

So far noone has mentioned the horrible quality of the optics, - its the worst
mirror I've ever seen in my life - I can't recognize my own reflection in it!

And noone has told of the fact that the mirror must be rotated to the absolute
extreme end of its adjustment in order to be useful.