[Healeys] Louver/Conclave Question

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 04:54:27 MDT 2013

I saw a 6 cylinder roadster at Conclave that sported smaller louvers - maybe
3", rather than the usual Healey 4 1/2", on the hood. I didn't (stupidly) take
any photos of the car and hood, and now I'd like to get a better look at those
louvers. I seem to recall that it was a light-coloured car - perhaps Florida
Green or Healey Blue - but I could be wrong. Anybody on the list own the car
or photograph it? I'd love to see your photos if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4