[Healeys] Nice 'Nasty Boy' 100 for sale.

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu Jan 31 09:55:44 MST 2013

Pretty much my reaction. Handling ought to be awful, but if it has been driven
on the back roads in southern France the suspension would need serious sorting
and possibly the chassis too!

The BOLD (Buick-Oldsmobile-Leyland-Dodge)"Rover" V8 with an overbore and a good
cam would have been a much better match for the rest.  I had one in an MGB GT V8
once and that really was a fun drive.

Peter