[Healeys] Moss Motors brake master cyl. rebuild kit

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:44:07 MST 2013

Try boiling the rubber and then installing it while it's still warm.  It
should make it easier.  If it's a little wet, that should be ok to help get
it on, although it may cause a bit of surface corrosion.  if you have some
Girling rubber grease in an old packet, it's good to use that to help get
the boot on.