[Healeys] Windshield & Top trim replacement

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:59:52 MST 2013

Randy:
Unfortunately the original material for the windshield posts, as far as I
know, is no longer available unless David Nock still has some pieces of it.
The replacement you can get for it from Bristleflex is not at all like the
original stuff. Recently I was talking to a list member from NY state who owns
a restoration shop and he is trying to have some of the stuff made. I have
some material that is very similar that you could attempt to glue in place of
your used material but the weaving is not exactly like the original if that is
what you are looking for.

Jean Caron
Winnipeg

> From: Healey100M at gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:03:08 -0500
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Windshield & Top trim replacement
>
> Hi guys, I need to replace the fabric trim (not rubber) pieces on the
> windshield posts, and on the top around the windows & header rail on my
BJ8.