[Healeys] Trnsmission tunnel carpet

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:37:20 MST 2013

Charlie

The transmission tunnel is held in place by the screws that attach it to
the floor. The front flange is covered on both sides by the vinyl. There
are no screws in it.

The carpet is attached to the tunnel by four snaps and should extend to the
edges of the floor flanges. The floor carpets then lie over the carpetted
tunnel flanges.

Derek