[Healeys] Bt 7 dash

Charlie Schott schottc at knology.net
Wed Jan 23 20:20:58 MST 2013

Ira,

I have the same situation in that I will be soon trying to install my dash
on my BT7. I would appreciate if you would share any information you receive
with me. I'm hoping that when I try to fit it to the car that there will be
holes that line up and, therefore, make the installation very obvious. Or
maybe not. Thanks. schottc at knology.net

Regards,

Charlie Schott