[Healeys] Seat back material

Andrew Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Jan 23 13:32:12 MST 2013

I used 'bamboo batting' which is used for making quilts and is available from
sewing/fabric shops. Cotton and polyester battings are cheaper. Bamboo was the
closest thing I could find to replace the original material and it is not
grippy like synthetic materials so the cover is easy to get on and off... on
and off... on and off... Getting the seat back covers to sit and look right is
a very time consuming task.

--- On Thu, 24/1/13, john spaur