[Healeys] Healey Marque -

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:09:29 MST 2013

You can get your membership and Healey Marque questions answered by contacting
Mike Schneider at membership at healeyclub.org .  This contact info can also be
found page 4 of each issue of the Healey Marque (right across from my
column!).
I can tell you that the January issue was a bit delayed but the calendar went
out long ago.  When we follow-up on missing issues, it is almost always
traceable to onebs local post office...either equipment failures or sports
car enthusiastic mail delivery staff!
GaryB