[Healeys] Hole cutting

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 21 01:33:13 MST 2013

G'day

Good advice Kees.

Just last week I used a jigsaw to cut a number of small diameter holes into
aluminium sheeting (a very sophisticated dolls house - don't ask) and used a
fine blade with the jigsaw set upside down in a saw table (Triton).

Using a jigsaw normally the other way around would also work quite easily
followed by a little filing with a round file. I never thought about filing
the blades or using paraffin(kero) or WD40 as a lubricant. I will next time.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia