[Healeys] ring gear

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Thu Jan 17 14:53:31 MST 2013

Hi
I have an kiln controlled by a computer. I can set it to any temperature
I like, up to I think 1400 degrees Celsius. I seem to remember the ring
gear should be heated to 280 degrees C, or 380. When I did this I took
the heated gear, put it on the cold flywheel, there was a several
millimeter gap between the gear and flywheel and it took several minutes
for it to cool down and stick to the wheel.

Per