[Healeys] Engine Bearings

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Wed Jan 16 06:19:26 MST 2013

Many thanks to all responded. I already bought the trimetal
King/County bearings and after a short chat with my machine shop I am
confident the bearings are ok. Also Ahead4Healeys and AH Spares sell
them, so they should be alright.

	My machine shop also mentioned they measured the bearing diameters as
they also have their experience with County bearings and grinding the
crank journals according to the bearing diameters.

	Otherwise they also see no reason not to go with them.

	So thanks to all, I am now relieved and go forward with the bearings
I have.   Josef Eckert Konigswinter/GermanyAn:
"josef-eckert at t-online.de" <josef-eckert at t-online.de>