[Healeys] Healey restoration cartoon

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 04:15:41 MST 2013

Bert,

There's the Great Expectations cartoon on the front cover of the
October/November 1980 issue of Chatter (AHCA's magazine).  It is of a
fellow "driving" his 100 around some pylons with the windshield folded
down, and his hair and scarf blowing straight back.  The car is sitting
on wooden blocks and there's a fan sitting on the bonnet providing the
wind in his face.

This was the first issue of Chatter I received - kinda sums up my Healey
ownership. :)

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar