[Healeys] rubber exhaust mounts

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:21:58 MST 2013

I think this goes without saying.  I've noted over the years some mounts
seem to work extremely well, and others are absolutely worthless.  Some
I've had separate within minutes of mounting, with very light loads.  If I
knew who is doing these mount correctly, I'd buy it from them.

Most british cars use these same mounts including Jags.  I would have to
imagine someone around is doing them correctly.  I might ask Bassets Jag if
they are doing their own, they make alot of rubber parts for Jags.