[Healeys] EZ electric power steering

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Jan 13 16:53:36 MST 2013

Lin,

Very well put.  If you get any good info on the system, please share it
with the list.  It is interesting to note that on the website that you
provided a link to, there appears to be a big Healey in the next bay
over from where the video is shot, and the picture of the system looks
like it has a Jaguar steering wheel.

Someone with a system like this stopped and gave me a brochure about it
at Hershey this year while I was standing next to the XKE that we have
for sale.  Unfortunately, when I cleaned the car out later, I threw it away.

Take care.

Charlie