[Healeys] Rubber exhaust mounts

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:07:07 MST 2013

I think on the 100 if everything lines up properly, the original mount works
just fine.  The BJ8 system, however, is such a snug fit and requires force to
fit properly, this option is needed!  I use reinforced exhaust straps but
admittedly this looks more original.

I used this same mod on my Jag Mk IX, the exhaust system weighs as much as a
baby elephant.

Alan