[Healeys] EZ electric power steering

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Jan 13 12:05:01 MST 2013

Bob,

I totally agree. Like having AC. Put the hood down !! It amazes me that
people will spend all kinds of money on these "extras", but are cheap
when it comes to the necessities. As Dave said "You get what you pay
for". The only way a supplier knows they have a quality control problem
is if you tell them. IMHO.

Cheers,

Doug