[Healeys] EZ electric power steering

linwoodrose at mac.com linwoodrose at mac.com
Sun Jan 13 07:50:48 MST 2013

Anyone installed the Dutch developed EZ electric power steering in their Big Healey? Apparently these folks are an American agent for the company.
http://www.thedrivenman.com/ez-solo.htm

 Most all of the reports from those who have installed the units are positive, I am just wondering about self installation and any issues encountered by those who may have installed a unit.

Don't know that I want to go this way - just researching at this point. Wasn't there an article in the Marque or Healey Magazine about an install? If so, I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Lin

Sent from my iPad