[Healeys] Fw: Problems with SC Parts

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jan 13 01:20:38 MST 2013

Larry,

	I can give an example out of the MG B world.

	MG Bs are fitted with panel light dimmers. These panel light dimmers
are available from LUCAS for a lets say net vendor price of  $11 and
will be sold for $14 + VAT. These are  well made dimmers made in
China?, I don`t know. Then as a vendor you get offers from Chinese
companies selling dimmers for which they say they ccan be used for the
same purpose. These dimmers are net vendor price 50 Cent and can be
sold for $5 + VAT. A quantity of 100 LUCAS dimmers is to pay $1100
upfront before you have sold them to customers. A quantity of 1000 of
these cheap dimmers are $ 500 and you have even a better profit /
part. And if you have both versions in stock, the cheap ones sells 10
times more than the LUCAS one. Even the cheap one is crap, not working
properly and fails often.

	Joseff Eckert

	Germany