[Healeys] Problems with SC Parts

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Jan 12 12:39:25 MST 2013

Strange for me, most replies are from US members. Why you do not buy
from your usual supliers in the US and take risks of intercontinental
shipping, customs declarations, no legal possibilities, etc.? I think
you have more, perhaps even better, parts suppliers in the US than we
have here in Europe.

	My own conclusions on this: There are too many cutomers looking for
cheap rather than high  quality parts. This majority makes the policy
of the parts suppliers and as long  as customers do not change their
behaviour, there is no change by the bigger parts suppliers who make
their money by high throughputs..

	Josef Eckert

	Germany